1. We realize this purple lip gloss can be a bit intimidating, but we’re advising you not to be afraid! This beauty, called Revelry, goes on as a very sheer color and looks.good.on.everyone! We’re not kidding, it’s amazing. Meet our new go-to gloss this summer for all occasions.
2. We visited the topic of sheets last week on Three Things, so it’s only natural we’re giving you the inside scoop this week on what to wash your sheets in. Meet Tyler Candle Company’s Glamorous Wash, the best smelling thing to happen to your bed, well, since ever. Skip the generic crap when you’re washing your sheets and opt for something you’ll wake up feeling (and smelling) good over.
3. Out with the old in with the new! It was about time someone brought something hot to the holy grail of dipping sauces. Meet Sir Kensington Ketchup – hello yum! This ketchup isn’t just cute, it’s all-natural and even better, it’s more flavorful than that old beat up bottle. You know what us party girls are dipping our fries in, duh.
1. We’re seeing navy, it’s true. A few of us on our team may or may not all own these cuties from A.J. Morgan. They’re inexpensive, such a great shape, and are a great alternative to your standard black or brown shades. We love em’.
2. Throw back time! We’re rocking these high top navy Converse with all our fun casual dresses, sweaters and dressed down looks these days. Not only are these shoes incredibly comfortable (duh!), they’re so in right now! Don’t believe us? Check out the new movie “Endless Love”, the main character Jade wears them the entire movie!
3. Call us techies. We’re obsessing over this fun new app we recently discovered called “Beautified”. This app, available in select cities like San Francisco and NYC allows you to book any sort of beauty appointment (think massages to blow drys) at a top salon in your area hassle free for same day services. It doesn’t get much better than this!
1. We like our eggs pink! Beauty Blender eggs of course. This little egg-shaped sponge is our go-to for putting on foundation or any make-up really. Say good-bye to that nasty line on your jaw line because this puppy fixes all, you’ll never go back to your brush or worse…your greasy hands to apply make-up (ew). Find it here.
2. Feeling like a fatty when Sunday rolls around? We do..or every day really with these Fatty Sundays chocolate covered pretzels that are grazing our desk. Holy YUM! These treats come in all flavors and fun colors, so obviously we’re smitten. Shop them here.
3. Exes are annoying. Sorry, they just are! Because of this we keep this cutie “Stick It To Your Ex” voo-doo kit handy. I mean…we’re not practicing voo-doo on this little guy, but it’s pretty good for a laugh when that someone is really pushing your buttons. Find it here in our You Don’t Need Him Anyway Packed Party.
1. Monogrammed pillows. Everyone likes a customized something (duh), mix that with our love for metallics and you have these fabulous throw pillows. These cuties are lining our couches at only $50.00 a piece! That’s cheap when it comes to throw pillows, and customized ones at that. Order here !
2. Fine, we’re into baking lately (carb parties). Maybe it’s because we’re baking our perfect men? These hilarious cookie cutters (yes, they’re featured in our Cue Cupid packages) are beyond cute and make baking a lot more fun! Find them here !
3. Every party girl needs a set of good wheels. We’re talking a beach cruiser, baby! If you’re feeling extra sassy throw a basket on the front of yours and spruce it up a bit – just a suggestion. We’re crushing on all of the Bianchi beach cruisers currently. Click here for a Bianchi retailer near you to buy, obvi.
1. No, we’re not duck calling in these camo jeggings, thank you! These are our new go-to party pants for a quick dress up or dress down occasion. We’re loving classic camo this season and all that you can pair it with (black chunky knit sweaters, white flowy tops, you name it). These Hue Jeggings are all all we’re talking about right now, because well…we’re all wearing them around here (call us Mary-Kate & Ashley).
2. Spontaneous road trips. When’s the last time you took one?! This last weekend we ditched the agenda and opted for a classic road trip down to Half Moon Bay, California, and are we ever glad we did. Spending time with girlfriends trekking down the road was a perfect way for us to find a little inspiration, get out of the city, and of course, have a laugh. Check out the top 10 best road trip destinations here.
3. Our teeth are thanking GOSMiLE. GOSMiLE teeth touchups might be the best thing to happen to you on a Saturday night when you’re debating talking to that cute someone across the bar. These tiny touchups serve as minty teeth polishers and can freshen up your mouth a lot easier than that old piece of gum at the bottom of your clutch. Trust us, your teeth were’t meant to wear smelly coats, pick up some here.