1. We don’t know about you, but sometimes it’s hard to come down off a long day! We’ve always found ourselves looking for that perfect cup of hot tea or a favorite flick to wind down…until we met Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Balm. This balm, similar to lotion, has rich camomile and sandalwood scent that throws us into serious donottalktome zen after we apply it to our temples.
2. We don’t know about you, but we covet all things new! This brand spankin’ new Deborah Lippman The Cure cuticle cream has changed our cuticles. We’re not naming names, but we have a few “pickers” on our team that tend to pull on their dry cuticles…we’ll just say this has become a staple at our desk and in our hand-bags. Get it.
3. Our founder recently took a Saturday to visit Sonoma and didn’t come back raving about the wine, but instead about this little gem she tried for breakfast. Meet Sunflower Caffe, the brightest, tastiest breakfast and lunch spot in wine country with it’s massive menu of breakfast sandwiches and home-made macaroons, this place is swoon-worthy.
1. Girl crush alert! We spent the weekend with Lauren Scruggs, one of our fave Texas bloggers who encompasses everything that is Packed Party. This kind, confident, and gorgeous gal has a killer sense of style we’re always stealing tips from here.
2. Like fried chicken?! If you don’t you haven’t met Sissy’s Southern Kitchen in Dallas. Might we recommend your fried chicken with a side of okra, or perhaps some homemade biscuits and honey? Drool now and thank us later.
3. Birthdays mean cake, duh. We’ve been totally blown *pun intended* away with this guilt free birthday cake gum from Project Seven! Find it in our Birthday Beb!
1. Where do all the party girls go when it’s 5:00 p.m. in San Francisco?! Simple. We’re all at Lolo’s – our new coveted spot. This bright and cozy mexican food restaurant serves up the best margs and shrimp tacos in the city. Don’t believe us? Check them out yourself.
2. Obviously we’re all for the “little things”, duh. So, of course we scouted this Coordinates bracelet and died when we learned its sweet meaning. This bracelet, customizable when you order, allows you to add the place of someone special to you, or hey if you can’t seem to remember where you live when the clock strikes midnight we’ve found your solution.
3. Chocolate cravings happen – there’s no way around it! Justin’s organic dark chocolate peanut butter cups make us feel less bad about surrendering to our cravings. We’re big fans.
1. Like glitter? Enjoy a touch of gold!? Meet DAVIDs TEA’s Glitter & Gold Tea. We’re sipping it not just because of its fun name, but for its amazingly soothing notes like vanilla and orange. Don’t have a DAVIDs TEA near you?! It’s okay, you can order online here!
2. Stop everything you’re doing and go buy this blush. No seriously, we’re not kidding! This Hour Glass Ambient Lighting blush will change your world. We’re talking fresh faced glow, people! This blush is most definitely a staple in our make-up bag as it gives you that warm and natural look. Shop it here, duh.
3. If you’re at all in the know you might have heard that the MOTHERSHIPOFALLWOMEN (outside of Beyonce of course), Sarah Jessica Parker, just released her oh-so-fabulous shoe line called SJP. Priced a touch on the expensive side, but all to-die for, these shoes host names like the “Carrie” and “Brigitte”. These are party shoes.
1. We’re seeing navy, it’s true. A few of us on our team may or may not all own these cuties from A.J. Morgan. They’re inexpensive, such a great shape, and are a great alternative to your standard black or brown shades. We love em’.
2. Throw back time! We’re rocking these high top navy Converse with all our fun casual dresses, sweaters and dressed down looks these days. Not only are these shoes incredibly comfortable (duh!), they’re so in right now! Don’t believe us? Check out the new movie “Endless Love”, the main character Jade wears them the entire movie!
3. Call us techies. We’re obsessing over this fun new app we recently discovered called “Beautified”. This app, available in select cities like San Francisco and NYC allows you to book any sort of beauty appointment (think massages to blow drys) at a top salon in your area hassle free for same day services. It doesn’t get much better than this!
1. We like our eggs pink! Beauty Blender eggs of course. This little egg-shaped sponge is our go-to for putting on foundation or any make-up really. Say good-bye to that nasty line on your jaw line because this puppy fixes all, you’ll never go back to your brush or worse…your greasy hands to apply make-up (ew). Find it here.
2. Feeling like a fatty when Sunday rolls around? We do..or every day really with these Fatty Sundays chocolate covered pretzels that are grazing our desk. Holy YUM! These treats come in all flavors and fun colors, so obviously we’re smitten. Shop them here.
3. Exes are annoying. Sorry, they just are! Because of this we keep this cutie “Stick It To Your Ex” voo-doo kit handy. I mean…we’re not practicing voo-doo on this little guy, but it’s pretty good for a laugh when that someone is really pushing your buttons. Find it here in our You Don’t Need Him Anyway Packed Party.
1. Monogrammed pillows. Everyone likes a customized something (duh), mix that with our love for metallics and you have these fabulous throw pillows. These cuties are lining our couches at only $50.00 a piece! That’s cheap when it comes to throw pillows, and customized ones at that. Order here !
2. Fine, we’re into baking lately (carb parties). Maybe it’s because we’re baking our perfect men? These hilarious cookie cutters (yes, they’re featured in our Cue Cupid packages) are beyond cute and make baking a lot more fun! Find them here !
3. Every party girl needs a set of good wheels. We’re talking a beach cruiser, baby! If you’re feeling extra sassy throw a basket on the front of yours and spruce it up a bit – just a suggestion. We’re crushing on all of the Bianchi beach cruisers currently. Click here for a Bianchi retailer near you to buy, obvi.
1. Burgundy nails. We like our wine dark red, yes, but more recently our nails too! We’re seeing this color pop up every where since its recent debut on the red carpet. It’s the perfect “fun meets sophisticated” winter transitional color, and your nails don’t arrive before you do if you get what we mean?
2. Finding that oh-so-perfect chocolate to compliment you is a series of dating in itself. Are you the serial chocolate eater who goes through the entire box only to still find yourself unsatisfied? Stop right there. We’ve found your prince charming. He’s a little, um, rough around the edges with his name, but we assure you, it’s whats under the wrapping that counts. Meet Dude Sweet Chocolate, our match made in heaven. Pssst! He may or may not be featured in our Cue Cupid package currently.
3. We realize not everyone lives here in San Francisco, but that doesn’t mean you can’t visit (or drool at your desk about what we’re eating)! We’re obsessing over Foreign Cinema and highly recommend you making 1, or 3 stops when in San Fran, or scooting on over if you live here currently. This place not only has to-die-for food, but the ambiance..ah, behold perfection. They play movies on the side of the building outside under a canopy of lights whilst you enjoy your 5 star meal…sold? Check it out here.
1. If you’re anything like us, your phone is constantly dying when you go out. Maybe you’ve even gone as far as to tote your charger around to bars with you? This adorable Mighty Purse clutch has changed all this with its ability to charge your phone right from the inside of the bag! Crazy right? It’s worth every penny.
2. You’ve heard of a rat’s nest, right? The one that lives atop select heads in the mornings? A real pain to comb through we must say. Believe it or knot, the Wet Brush is the solution to this rat’s nest post shower! Broken hairs and tangles be gone, we’re never looking back.
3. What we’re reading you ask? How To Be A Party Girl by Pat Montandon. This book is an old school go-to on all the basics of well, yes, a party girl. Montadon, named the “Queen of California” and San Francisco socialite walks us through everything from how to host a party to how to dress and be a true party woman. We may or may not have snagged a few few edition copies. Don’t read? Use it as a coffee table book, duh.
1. Custom Illustrations! We’re completely captured by them and the thoughtfulness they can convey to someone as a special gift or just as a keepsake to give to yourself. We’re obsessing over this one specifically from the talented and ever-sweet Stephanie Jimenez. She’s beyond talented (clearly), and captured our “it only takes one” mantra with the single Packed Party package in the middle.
2. Okay so we like marshmallows..scratch that, we love marshmallows! We also have a knack for taking photos (just check our Instagram). Meet Boomf, based out of the UK, they allow you to make your photos into marshmallows..no we’re not kidding. How cool is THIS!? Order here for your next party, duh.
scented everything. Prepare yourself, your world and love life may change with just one swipe! No really, we’re dead serious. Meet the best-smelling pheromones in the game, just ask some of my friends- who, no lie, grabbed me by the arm and demanded to know what
it was I was wearing and why it smelled so amazing. Buy some and conduct an experiment for yourself, you’ll laugh when you see what happens.